1. Although HBS if out of the question for most people, having a similar orientation to their level can still be achieved. Emily Chan provides an insight to how to strategize in these present conditions.
2. Successful but not satisfied? Displaced? Outplaced? Downsized? Bored?Starting out and not sure where to go? Make the Right Career Move shows you how to identify, find, and land your dream job. This all-in-one career guide shares secrets, tips, and branding and positioning tools taken from a leading career coach's two decades spent helping executives, attorneys, professionals, and other job-seekers find their dream jobs.
3. There are several ways to help your get that ticket to your dream job and this book provides all that you need. From sample cover letters, to interview tips and even resume enhancement. This book gives you the fundamental tips in establishing oneself in interviews and other job-hunting ventures. From networking to different business etiquettes, this book gives you the know-how.
4. Find out the secret to lifelong wealth and happiness! Dr. Joe Vitale gives you his even more commanding and effective five-step plan for gaining wealth, happiness, and success to life.
5. An influential approach to building confidence, developing impact and transforming your presentations. A lot of people mostly do not like the idea of presenting thus limiting their chances of succeeding. In case you’re one of those people who are particularly afraid of presentations then this is the book for you. This book helps in the development of your presentation skills and overcome your limitations.