Nursing is a profession that only the most qualified individuals achieve success in. JobsDB Singapore speaks with Eileen Cheah Lilian on what it's like to be a Senior Staff Nurse for Alexandra Hospital, a world-class medical institution in Singapore.
When asked what qualities Nurses should have, Eileen enumerated:
- Have a service orientation to provide good customer service at all times
- Have a caring heart that looks out for the patient’s welfare
- Be hardworking and willing to learn
- Be able-bodied and fit to handle different patients
- Be a team player to facilitate care
- Be multilingual to relate better to patients
Alexandra Hospital - the hospital known for its service and personal touch.