Today's corporate world screams competition. Most of the time, you'll need to present your ideas in a form of a report in order to make them heard. We know that writing reports isn't easy and so we bring to you this:
LearningDB.com's Report Writing Essentials with Jolynn Chow will teach you tips on how to put together an effective report.
This program aims at helping participants to:
- Appreciate the various functions of reports and how they should be approached.
- Reduce writing time and improve the quality of your finished reports.
- Make your report relevant and persuasive by stating a clear purpose.
- Craft a report that meets your reader's needs without excessive or unnecessary details.
- Inspire your reader to action by selecting the most effective and persuasive approach.
- Determine the most effective style by understanding your target audience.
- Use appropriate report-writing language and common language conventions.
- Lead your reader effectively through your report by creating logical flow in your writing.
- Maximise the visual elements to make your report reader-friendly and more interesting.
- Learn the common conventions in using and referring to visuals in your report.
The workshop will be tackling ways to plan reports, tips to energise your writing style and the secrets to making reports visually attractive. Jolynn Chow has over 25 years of operational experience in many industries -- she really knows her stuff.
For more information, please contact Lynn at 6861 1000 or email to email@example.com
Report Writing Essentials -- Producing reports that are clear and create an impact
Singapore's finest resource for jobs